About Me

My photo
I'm not doing this project to necessarily make new longterm friends, or go have a drink with these people. Nor is it to pass any judgements on ones life. My goal is to simply meet interesting, and maybe not so interesting strangers who I wouldve never taken the time to talk to otherwise. One that may differ, or perhaps relate to my own life. So many times, you walk past someone, and they wont even raise their head in the slightest to say hello. I'll never understand why. The challenge to myself is not only to surpass that simple hello with one person a day, but to convince them to look into my lens and tell me something about themselves. My name is Amanda Surkin, and this is my journey of meeting 100 new faces. Take the time to listen, you may learn something :)

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Stranger #83-

Meet Bora Yom.

"I do photography on the side, but I work full time for Airmark. I've climbed the great wall of China three times, all different part's of it! It was a great experience!" - Bora

If you're interested in checking out Bora's photography, click here. - http://borayomphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment