About Me

My photo
I'm not doing this project to necessarily make new longterm friends, or go have a drink with these people. Nor is it to pass any judgements on ones life. My goal is to simply meet interesting, and maybe not so interesting strangers who I wouldve never taken the time to talk to otherwise. One that may differ, or perhaps relate to my own life. So many times, you walk past someone, and they wont even raise their head in the slightest to say hello. I'll never understand why. The challenge to myself is not only to surpass that simple hello with one person a day, but to convince them to look into my lens and tell me something about themselves. My name is Amanda Surkin, and this is my journey of meeting 100 new faces. Take the time to listen, you may learn something :)

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Stranger #79

Meet Collin MacGregor. 

"I was a professional musician for six years. I played in a band called comic book heroes; I played the drums for them. We walked the red carpet at the American Music Awards, and performed at the after party! We were a classic type of rock band, like Zeppelin, very old school."- Collin MacGregor

(he wasn't lying haha) 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJVSQJTAO-4&feature=related - in case you're interested in listening to one of their videos when the band was together.




No comments:

Post a Comment